My "Gift"

If you know me, you probably know that I am a total klutz. I trip over just about anything and I always spill stuff on my shirt.

 Well, I can be careful, but that is only when I am trying really hard. I also have been klutzy for as long as I can remember. My mom told me that when I was about six or seven I fell out of a chair. I was just sitting in it doing nothing and fell out. Now that takes skill.

I have decided that being a klutz is my gift or superpower if you will. I can fall up the stairs. I can trip over nothing. I can stub my toe so hard that it will turn white from the wall paint. You get the picture, I am extremely talented.

The only disadvantage with this gift of mine, is that is sometimes hard on me. I will often have cuts and bruises that I have no clue on how I got them.

But, it is still my gift.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review