Playlist

I love awesome music. 
At work, we were listening to a CD. (I know, know, who listens to CD's anymore?) I have no idea what band it was, but it was HORRIBLE! I looked at the other CD's that we had and we only had two other CD's that were worth listening to and they were both Led Zeppelin albums. Well the rest of the day was much better.

Today, I was thinking of all of the other music I love. I have created an awesome playlist. Now, this playlist is just for my mood right now, but I can always create another playlist with different songs.

1. When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin ; This song is just so amazing. It has a great build-up.
2. Body Movin' by Beastie Boys:  This is a great song to dance to.
3. Fall in a River by Badly Drawn Boy: This song is short, but so cool.
4. Good Day Sunshine by The Beatles: This is a classic.
5. Landslide Man by Fleetwood Mac: I love this song. It is also a classic.
6. The Distance by Cake: This is a perfect song for a road trip.
7. Money by Pink Floyd: This has an awesome guitar and saxophone solo.
8. Dirty Harry by Gorillaz: Great song.
9. Shake a Fist by Hot Chip: This song is so cool and great to dance to.
10. Electric Feel by MGMT: I love this song.
11. Kissing the Lipless by the Shins: I love the Shins and this song is one of my favorites.
12. Seven Nation Army by White Stripes: This song is just amazing The beat is awesome and the song itself.

Which of these songs do you like? I love them all. If you haven't heard some of them, I suggest that you look them up. Do you have an awesome playlist?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review