The Best (or worst) Face Paint

Yesterday I let my friend paint my face. I am still not sure if it was the awesomest or the most hideous thing. Oh well... Everyone sure had a good laugh.


I was laughing so hard when this picture was taken. I also realized how weird ladies look with facial hair (painted or real). 


This girl was very particular with what she wanted. She asked for an orange jumping cat on her forehead. Anytime she moved her eyebrows, the cat would move.

One kid asked me to paint his face like a skeleton. He said a light blue skeleton. Only light blue. As I was painting his face he clarified that I didn't need to paint his eyes because they were already blue. :)


Adding on to the post from yesterday, I also like popping and blowing bubbles during summer. Even if they are for kids.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review