Fears

Pretty much everyone is afraid of something.

I have had a fear of heights for all of my life. I also have a very odd fear of fish.

Now, I used to always have pet fish. I actually used to love my pet fish. Then when I was about 12 years old, I was cleaning out the fish tank. I scooped out the fish and was going to place it in a cup of water, but I accidentally dropped it on the floor. I was so scared! It was flopping everywhere and it's scales were sticking to the floor and it was starting to bleed. I was so freaked out I couldn't sleep that night.

Because of that I will NEVER get a fish again. And when I was snorkeling at the beach, I always got freaked out when a fish would swim by. Not super scared, but enough to stay near the shore.

That is my odd fear. You might think I am crazy, but I am sure you have an odd fear as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review