Of Mice and Men- Book Review

I have finished another book. I was going to put a picture of the book, but you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, so I decided against it. This time I read a classic, Of Mice and Men, written by John Steinbeck. I really enjoyed this one.

This is a short story about two men, George Milton and Lennie Small. They travel and work together. Lennie is kind of simple minded, so George really has to look out for him. Lennie does some bad things (unintentionally) and George has to fix what has happened.

This book is, in my opinion, sad. It is also intriguing and different.

Here is what I liked (+) and disliked (-) about this book:

+ This is a short read. It has only 103 pages.
+ It is fairly easy to understand.
+ It is a good story.
- There is some bad language, but this (for me) really defined who the characters where.
- There are a few terms that we don't use as much today that I had to look up.

Overall rating 5/5. This is a classic that everyone should read.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review