My Recent Obsession...

Image result for twenty one pilots



 Everyone has obsessions. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as something is consuming your mind, it is an obsession.

For me, my obsessions have changed as I have read, watched, and heard different things. In the past I have been obsessed with The Beatles, Sherlock (the BBC TV series), Stranger Things (the Netflix TV series), Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.

 Now, I still do love all of these things, but recently, I have been obsessed with twenty øne piløts. If you don't know what twenty øne piløts is, I suggest that you go to Spotify right now and listen to every single song they have up there. Lucky for you, they have a new album coming out in October of this year, which I am extremely excited about.

Their music is SO good. Not only do their songs have a good beat, but the lyrics are so poetic and beautiful. They are actually inspiring and I can't help but listen to twenty øne piløts every chance I can get. If you don't like twenty øne piløts, that is your choice, but I will choose to cherish and obsess over this "super punk rock" band.

If you do like twenty øne piløts, you are now my friend. We can rap Heavydirtysoul and cry while singing Truce together.

My favorite songs are all of them, but as of right now, I really like their cover to the My Chemical Romance song, Cancer. I also really like Ode to Sleep, Tear in My Heart, and well all the other songs...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review