This Song Will Save Your Life - Book Review

Image result for book this song will save your life



I found this book while browsing at the library. It is was a fun and easy read. A good one to take my mind off of life for a bit.

Elise Dembowski has never fit in. At school, she is constantly bullied and tries hard to remain invisible. One night, while taking a midnight walk, she stumbles upon a night club. As time goes on, she realizes that she has a talent and passion for being a DJ.

Here are some things I liked (+) and disliked (-) about this book:
 + I loved reading about someone who has a passion for music!
 + This story is fairly original.
 + They mentioned a lot of great songs.
 -   I feel that there was not enough description about the town she lived and the characters themselves. I feel like I didn't know the characters as well as I should.

Overall rating: *** (3/5 stars)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review