Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review



I really enjoyed reading Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers written by Deborah Heiligman. It was very interesting and easy to understand and read.

This book is about the life of Vincent and Theo Van Gogh. Theo supported Vincent most of his adult life. Vincent would not have become the painter we now know without Theo. Although their stories had a tragic ending, it was so fascinating to read about them.

This is a YA book, but it is good for all. I definitely would recommend this to someone who loves art.

Here are some things I liked (+) and disliked (-) about this book:
+Very interesting
+ The author's formant and use of pictures was original and so lovely
+ I learned a lot
- I sometimes got mixed up with the different characters, but I think that this was mostly my fault
- Sad ending
- A bit long (409 pages)

Overall rating:**** (4/5 stars)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

The Sun