Lord of the Flies- Book Review

Image result for Lord of the Flies

Surprise! I read another book. I just finished Lord of the Flies by William Golding.

This book is awesome and kind of crazy. I reminds me of the TV series Lost, but 5x crazier and no adults. I am serious though. People crash on an island, they think there is a beast, they hunt pigs, there is a fat guy, there is a guy named Jack, and there is a person that parachutes to the island. I am trying not to spoil everything. If I do, I am truly sorry.

A plane full of  English school boys crashes on a remote island. The boys, trying to survive, call Ralph as their chief. But, Ralph and another boy, Jack, have disagreements which lead to loss and destruction. 

Here is what I liked (+) and disliked (-) about this book:
+ It is not too long; only 184 pages long.
+ It was exciting. 
+ The characters were very good. I hated Jack and felt bad for Piggy.
+ The pace was good.
- It was sad.

Overall rating ***** (5/5 stars)


I personally think that everyone should read this book. It illustrates that even if we have a form of government, if our leader is wicked, the society will eventually crumble.

Do you have any thoughts on this book?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review