Animal Farm- Book Review

Image result for animal farm

I read Animal Farm by George Orwell. I thought it was interesting. It is not really long, but it has a really interesting message about government and society. It is interesting how we can eventually turn into our enemies if we are not watching ourselves.

The animals on Manor Farm are tired of being controlled by humans. They overthrow the humans and create Animal Farm. At first, they live in peace, but many things change as power gets to the pigs heads.

Here is what I liked (+) and disliked (-) about this book:
+ It is short.
+ It is fairly entertaining.
+ I feel like you learn something when you read it. At least, I did.
- A bit odd. Not that that is bad, but I was a bit hard to... grasp at times.
- I got confused with the names sometimes.

Overall rating: *** (3/5 stars)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review