My New Favorite Movies

I recently watched the movies, Back to the Future and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I have decided that both are my new favorite movies. Why? Because they are awesome.
Now, there are lots of other really good movies. These are just ones that I have watched recently.
Here are some reasons why I like these two movies:

Back to the Future:
  1. Doc Brown is hilarious. What is a jigawatt anyways?
  2. You don't know what will happen next (that is unless some jerk told you how it ends)
  3. It is entertaining. There is humor and action.
  4. Wouldn't you want to go back in time?
Ferris Bueller's Day Off:
  1. This movie is just so funny. (You may think that is not enough reasons, but it is.)
If you have not watched these movies, please go and see them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review