Books

You may have noticed that I have done a few book reviews. I hope you don't mind. I really love to read. I think that reading is almost magical. Does that sound cheesy? I hope not. If it does, at least I sort of get my point across.....

I like reading, okay. Anytime people ask me what I enjoy doing, I usually say reading. Sometimes people give a sad smile and slowly say "Oohhh...." and you know they don't really now how to respond to that. Not everyone, though. Some people also share the same interest of reading a good book.

The worst is when people ask me what I want to do. They ask what I am going to do with my life and I say I want to be a librarian. A few people have said "Oh, that's nice....". Now, I don't want to sound judgmental, but it is a bit annoying. I mean the library is the best place. It is warm in the winter, cold in the summer, it has nice old (and young) ladies (and men), and no one bothers you. That could, however, just be me.

It is always so difficult to answer "What is your favorite book".  But, here is my answer:

  1. There are too many books to just like one. I mean isn't that kinda rude to all the other authors and books to just pick one?
  2. There are too many good books to just like one. I may enjoy one book for a certain reason, but I might love another book for another reason. 
  3. There are too may books in general. I mean there are millions of books and I haven't read all of them, so I may love one book today, but next month may be loving a different book.
I think people should start asking "What is your least favorite book." That will be a little easier to answer.

What is my least favorite book, you ask? Well, uh, let me get back to you on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beach

Work and Play

Vincent and Theo: The Van Gogh Brothers- Book Review